CISM training provides delegates with the knowledge and skillset required to design, plan, implement and maintain an information security program to continually mitigate risks associated with information and information systems in an organisation. Upon completion of the training, delegates will be able to:
- Build on their basic understanding of information security;
- Acquire necessary knowledge, skills and tools to set up and manage an information security program;
- Establish and maintain an information security governance framework and supporting processes to ensure information security strategy is aligned to the organisation’s context;
- Manage information risk to acceptable level based on risk appetite to meet the organisation’s goals and objectives;
- Develop and maintain an information security program that proactively identifies and manages risks to protects the organisation’s assets while aligning to information security strategy and business
- goals hence supporting an effective security posture;
- Plan, establish and manage the capability to detect, investigate, respond to and recover from information security incidents to minimise business impact.